50 of the Best Things to Do in Brenham, TX
An hour away from Houston and Austin in Texas Hill Country, the towns in Washington County are filled with fun, family-friendly activities and attractions. When you stay at Murski Homestead Bed and Breakfast, you’ll also find a variety of exciting things to do in Brenham, TX, which are all just minutes away from our Texas guest ranch. From the beautiful greenery of the countryside to antiques, bluebonnets to museums, Brenham definitely has it all to keep you coming back for more. Here are a few major attractions in Brenham, Texas.
Fantastic Brenham, TX Restaurants
While Murski covers your first meal of the day with a self serve ensuite continental breakfast, you’ll have plenty of opportunity during the rest of your afternoon and evening to dine at some of the local restaurants in Brenham TX.
There are plenty of Brenham attractions to see near us at Murski Homestead. Be sure to visit recommended must-see attractions in Brenham, TX. When planning your trip to Brenham, you will definitely want to stay a few days to take it all in. One of the most famous is the Brenham brewery known as Brazos Valley Brewing Company located right here in Brenham, Texas. If you’re looking for fantastic Texas wineries, you have more than a few potential winners here in Brenham. Our location is ideal to grow vineyards in Texas.
Be sure to see our list of activities in Brenham as well. With so many events in Brenham, TX like festivals and fairs, you have opportunities throughout the year to visit Brenham!
Click on the tabs below to view popular Brenham attractions.
Murski Homestead Bed and Breakfast is found at the icon below.
Year Round Brenham Festivals
Year Round Brenham, Texas Festivals cont…
- Uptown Swirl Wine Walk
- Scarecrow Festival
- Cotton Gin Festival
- Brenham Maifest & Country Flavors
- Fireman’s Fiesta
- Texas Ranger Day and a Big Star Texas Night
- Washington County Fair
- Round Top Beer Festival
- Antique Rose Emporium Rose Festival
- Brenham Christmas Stroll and Lighted Parade
- Hot Nights, Cool Tunes Summer Concert Series
- Lavender & Wine Festival
- Round Top Music Festival
- Shakespeare at Winedale Summer Festival
- Crush For Fun & Harvest Grape Stomp
- Brenham Farmer’s Market
- Burton Farmers and Artisans Market
Brenham Antique Fairs & More
Even More Attractions in Brenham
History, Culture & Art in Brenham, Texas
- Burton Railroad Depot & Museum
- Independence Visitor Center
- Brenham Heritage Museum
- Burton Cotton Gin & Museum
- Star of Republic Museum
- Barrington Living History Farm
- Bush George Library
- Texas Baptist Historical Center Museum
- Chappell Hill Historical Society
- Winedale Historical Complex
- Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site
- Baylor University Independence
- Round Top Festival Institute
- Unity Theatre